Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Project CARS

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released May 06, 2015

Project CARS (short for Community Assisted Racing Simulator) is a community funded racing simulator developed by Slightly Mad Studios, the developer of the Need for Speed: Shift series.

Giant Bomb Project Cars League/Racing Group?

gypopotamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there was a Giant Bomb pCARS group that regularly play online? If not, would anyone on here fancy starting one? I've played against the AI for going on 100hrs now, and finding good online lobbies without griefers (even on ESL) is difficult.

Just an idea, not a clue how to go about doing it, but it'd be good to get a gauge of interest!

If anyone would like to play, I'm Captain Condescending on Steam, I'm a student so I'm free most of the time, and I'm in the UK.

CaptainCoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I may be interested in this. Have you found anyone to join you yet?

I'm terrible at the game, but it's way more gun to play with real people that don't suck.

burgavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

yeh, doesn't seem to be a lot of interest for Pcars on GB, I have to say I've gotten a bit too into this game (bought a wheel and everything), sadly i'm on ps4 so no help there

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.