Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 01, 2014

Sir, You Are Being Hunted is an indie game about being hunted by English robots. The game is described as a “British indie S.T.A.L.K.E.R.”

Share your strategies or experiences

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Hello Sirs & Madams,

How have you been playing the game? Do you wonder aimlessly as I do, or do you have a plan to collect the glowing things and evade your mechanical hunters?

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I find the game to be pretty hard if I'm not paying a lot of attention to where I am. I just hope to see some black smoke to follow but if I get seen then it doesn't matter where I'm going because I'm just running. It seems like the robots have quite a free reign in where they go so they're regularly not where I expect them to be if I'm going back the way I came which ends up with me running and getting lost again.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@theodacourt: Yeah that's my experience. Some tend to patrol indefinitely the collectible things, while others roam the countryside hunting you out. The latter can avoided but I guess the former has to be shot. The lake monster is kind of scary too, and even shows in small areas of water which can be hard to get out of.

So my simplistic strategy so far is:

• Avoid all water, regardless of size.
    • Shoot robots that are loitering around collectibles.
    • Avoid scarecrows.
    • Guess the movements of the air balloon.
    virtualpolecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Also, don't loot a city when they have a squire. I learned that the hard way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.