Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Starcraft Compatibility Questionare.

MikeFightNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MikeFightNight

I have searched the Starcraft forums and have found some threads about low level and mid level players wanting to improve their game and other threads about tutorial videos to watch on how to get better.

First of all I never ever want to watch a tutorial video on how to get better at Starcraft because I have no ambitions of climbing the ladders, that just doesn't interest me.   What does interest me is finding a player like me out there, a Starcraft buddy you might say.  Here are the qualifications.

1.Do you like to turtle and build up a huge base only to have your opponent do the same, resulting in a meet up of epic proportions?

2. Have you only played the campaign and perhaps got into a few online games only to have your ass handed to you resulting in you never playing online again?

3.  Do you find yourself clicking with the mouse to do actions much more then you use hot keys, if at all?

4.  Have you not played Starcraft since you finished the campaign?

5. Does the idea of watching Starcraft tutorial videos in order to improve your game scare you?

6. Do you find Brad's talk of Starcraft on the podcast fascinating and entertaining?

7. Are you content with being at the skill level your are now but still having fun?

If you answered yes to the majority of these questions I think we may match up well.  Don't be shy to leave your contact information in the comments because there may be more people like you and me out there.

Thank you all for your time;)

Thule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thule

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.