Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 05, 2009

A 3D remake of the original beat-em-up arcade classic, Turtles in Time.

Missing level?

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

Now back in the day I owned the SNES version of this so it could be that this is because its the Arcade version, but I seem to remember there being a boss at the end of level 3 and then another level in Shredder's fortress, at the end of which he fought you and once you defeated him then he sends you back in time, in Re-Shelled there is no boss after level 3 and he proceeds to transport you from there skipping the fortess level and first fight with him. So was this a SNES exclusive or did Ubisoft just cut out that level?   

EDIT: nevermind just read the original games wiki it was a SNES exclusive but I don't see why it wasn't added for the sake of extra content.
    HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By HairyMike87
    @BD_Mr_Bubbles said:
    " EDIT: nevermind just read the original games wiki it was a SNES exclusive but I don't see why it wasn't added for the sake of extra content. "
    That would have been a nice addition.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By TheHBK

Not just that, fuck, the music is missing.  Why the fuck would anyone play this with this remixed crap they have in the game.  And I dont see any option to change the music, good thing I only got the trial.

cubenruben69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By cubenruben69

yeah I was going nuts that the rat king was not at the end of level 3. also in the dinosaur level you fought leather head and he wasnt there. some blob was there. Also I got to the ship level and for some reason the level started to rain and then nothing happened. i was waiting for the boss fight with what should of been rocksteady and beebop and nothing happened. does anyone else have the same issue?
    MKO619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MKO619

yea they should of just remade the whole snes game instead of the arcade
    Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Metroid545

yeah I noticed that too but the only thing that really upset me was the music, mainly for sewer surfin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By RipTheVeins
    @TheHBK said:
    " Not just that, fuck, the music is missing.  Why the fuck would anyone play this with this remixed crap they have in the game.  And I dont see any option to change the music, good thing I only got the trial. "
    I know, a little bit of my childhood died when I fired it up and didn't immediately hear "ba-daa-ba-da-ba, ba-daa-ba-da-ba, baaaa-bum!"

but that's pretty lame that they took out Bebop and Rocksteady (one of my favorite boss fights) for Tokka and Razar, and then couldn't even put in the technodrome or the ratt/guy/boss.
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By EightBitShik
    @cubenruben69 said:
    " yeah I was going nuts that the rat king was not at the end of level 3. also in the dinosaur level you fought leather head and he wasnt there. some blob was there. Also I got to the ship level and for some reason the level started to rain and then nothing happened. i was waiting for the boss fight with what should of been rocksteady and beebop and nothing happened. does anyone else have the same issue? "
    It was "Slash" who you fought. Leather head was at the end of the train level but regardless of that you are right it's weak that anything was changed. I really want to play the SNES game instead of this crap. The game was awesome when I was a kid I beat it with my mom and dad both whom never played another game with me or before that so it has always stuck with me as being great. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.