Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Fight: Lights Out

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The Fight: Lights Out is a fighting simulator on the PlayStation 3 that utilizes the PlayStation Move motion controls, 3D technology, & Danny Trejo.

New patch includes "transparent view"

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Nadafinga

Sony Blog post:
     http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/30/new-patch-and-dlc-info-for-the-fight-lights-out/

This update resolves several small issues reported by players and includes the ability to make your fighter transparent in order to get a better view of your opponent.

This is good news, I know Jeff and Alex weren't totally enamored with this game in their Quick Look, but it's actually a lot of fun and requires some physical endurance and skill to do well. I've been enjoying it, and with this new "transparent view" (something that they mention this game needs in the Quick Look), it should get even better.
    Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Skald

I'm waiting for the patch where Trejo lets you move your feet.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

Damn, so I guess the game did well enough to get some DLC and patches. 

There goes my guess that this game wouldn't sell.

bearshamanbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bearshamanbro

I finally picked up this game last weekend and it really is pretty cool, glad I picked it up. Played for over and hour yesterday and can barely move my arms today. This game is not the piece of crap it looked like in the Quick Look. The transparency work really good, didn't play it pre-patch but it works well. I like the overhead centered view the best.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Grillbar
    @bearshamanbro said:
    "I finally picked up this game last weekend and it really is pretty cool, glad I picked it up. Played for over and hour yesterday and can barely move my arms today. This game is not the piece of crap it looked like in the Quick Look. The transparency work really good, didn't play it pre-patch but it works well. I like the overhead centered view the best."

haha yearh had the same problem with my arms played it for about 3 hours straight (most of it on the speed bag in training) and the next day when i had to go to work well lets just say that my shoulders were not happy
    Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Grillbar
    @KaosAngel said:

"Damn, so I guess the game did well enough to get some DLC and patches.  There goes my guess that this game wouldn't sell. "

well the game is still really bad but allso really fun. but to what you said lets just say that i have tryed to play online just to see whats what and its a ghost town i have tryed 6 different times and nothing. that pretty bad considering the game can out on nov. 9

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.