Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Two thing I would like Blizzard to do. one might be impossible.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

Ok, right now I would like to run a Dranei Paladin instead of a Dranei Shaman. I dont really like the idea of starting a character all over again from scratch when my Shamn is level 77, so why couldnt Blizzard give me a paid Character Class Change where I can take my Dranei Shaman and make her a Dranei Paladin? Dosent seem too hard since we can get Paid sex changes for the characters in the game. I would gladly pay this, and I think many other would also that want a new class but dont want to slog through the grind of levelinga  enw person.

Now, for my other thing i like, I think it would be quite impossible or atleast it would be really REALLY expensive. Why cant WoW have a lifetime subscription? I would LOVE this because I can take time off palying it then jump back on whenever I wanted without worrying about my time expireng. Now, I know this one is far reaching because:  1. itll be probaly be hella expensive. 2. I think Blizzrd is perfectly fine getting 15 dollars a month from you compared to like 300 dollars or whatever for a lifetime thing (might be mroe then that probaly). Still, it would something nice to have if I dont have the money to keep paying month to month for something I maybe dont play everyday, and I can jsut pay a flat fee and be done with it. However, given that this is a known hit of a game, i dont think Blizzard is going to do this because theyd be losinga lot fo money id think.
    Fuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fuga

cause they would lose money on it

Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Burns098356GX

Because 300 bucks would only be like 20 months. I know people that have played since launch.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Marz

WoW will become free2play with tons of micro-transactions once Blizzard's new MMO gets off the ground, mark my words.  And as for the class thing, we really don't need people who don't know how the basics of their class running around at level 80.   That's what the grind is for so people can learn the basics and get decent at it.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CL60

No thank you on class changes...I don't want a bunch of idiots running around that have no experience with the class they switched to. They were DPS and couldn't get in groups? They switch to a healer or a tank? Now we have a tank or healer that has absolutely no idea how to play their class.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.