Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Controller

Accessory »

The official controller for Microsoft's Xbox 360.

Which type of controller to buy?

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Having recently built a PC, I'd like to buy a 360 controller to play certain games with. I currently have a PS3 controller and it's too much hassle to get it working. When I go to Amazon to look for a 360 controller, quite a few pop up. Is this the one to get?

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Wired-Controller/dp/B003ZSN600/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1387413655&sr=8-5&keywords=xbox+360+controller

Also some people have talked about the 360 controller with the transforming d-pad. Did they make a wired version of that?

Thanks!

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me the wired regular 360 controller is the best...for PC you don't want to hassle with wireless because most people sit right next to their computer monitors and wired is plug and play and you don't need to buy extra stuff. If you use a tv as your monitor then maybe think about something else.

The one you linked to is the one to get IMO. I don't think they make a wired transforming d-pad one, and to me its not really that big of deal having it cuz you won't use the dpad most of the time anyways.

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have any controllers already and I'd prefer to go the wired route. And the d-pad isn't a huge deal, but just wanted to check to make sure I wasn't missing something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.