Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Memory Unit Question

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Eder

Can I have all my profile and saves on it and use it to play on other 360's? I want to also keep it there so I wont have to be moving it but have all my DLC on the hard drive. Can I do this? or do I have to load a profile from the harddrive when playing local multiplayer?

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

I don't really know what you're asking.

But...

You can totally move your harddrive to other Xbox's if you wanted to play a save of yours on a friend's Xbox. You can load your profile on someone elses' harddrive, but it's a 20 minute process.

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By Eder

Ok yeah I hate loading it through Xbox Live. Thats why I want to use a memory unit so that I can keep my profile and saves there. Then when I want to play in another 360 I wanted to know if I can load my proflle directly from the memory unit and not have to copy it.

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By spiredcrescent

You can take your game saves and profile so you can keep playing somewhere else, but for downloadable content make sure you are signed into live and it will also work.  I found this because my lil brother had to keep his RE 5 save on is memory card so he could come over and play co op with his own inventory.  He also keeps his gamertag on the memory card so he can take it wherever he goes so that works to and you just pick it from the dashboard, no hassle at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.