1954: Alcatraz is a point and click adventure game developed in tandem by Daedalic Entertainment and Irresponsible Games. Daedalic Entertainment published 1954: Alcatraz for the PC platform.
Joe is in the midst of a 40 year sentence at Alcatraz for an armored car heist that went rotten. Before Joe was caught he was able to stash the loot somewhere in San Francisco, and only Joe knows where it is . Joe’s ex-partners in crime, the cops, and his wife Christine would love to get their hands on the hidden fortune.
System Requirements (PC)
- OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor : 2.5 GHz Single-core or 2.0 GHz Dual-core
- Memory : 3 GB RAM
- Graphics : GeForce 200-series/Radeon 300-series/Intel 3000-series or better
- Sound Card : DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive : 6 GB available space
System Requirements (Mac)
- OS : OS X 10.7.0 or newer
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Graphics : Intel HD4000 / NVIDIA / AMD graphics card
- Hard Drive : 7 GB available space
1954: Alcatraz can be purchased from GOG, Steam, and MacGameStore.