Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 24, 2009

Join 50 Cent and the G-Unit as they swear, ramp and rocket-launch their way around an unnamed Middle Eastern country in order to find out the answer to one specific question: "Where my skull?"

Where my skull trophies?

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

I thought that in '09 the games that was released for the PS3 had to have trophies? I was looking around and saw nothing that indicated trophies. Not on Playfire and not on PS3Trophies...where my trophies, 50?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

now the real game begins 50 has your trophies and you have to get them back 

Dun Dun Dun 
    Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Lieutenant

There is not currently any information available about trophies for 50 Cent Blood on the Sand, the action game developed by Swordfish Studios for the PS3 and Xbox 360. The game, scheduled for release on February 24, 2009, may have been submitted to Sony for certification before January 2009, in which case it is exempt from the mandatory trophy support requirement.

From Mahlo. Interesting if true, I'm sure they'll have to patch them in if they want to release dlc for it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.