Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Amplitude

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 05, 2016

Harmonix is going back to its roots and producing a new Amplitude for PS3 and PS4.

Need some tips.

rebellion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been waiting for a new rhythm game for awhile. Preferably one that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars. I recently picked this up on ps4 and have been destroying the songs. However. There is one specific combination of notes that ruins me every time: Right, middle, left, middle, right in rapid succession. I can't seem to get my brain to tell my fingers that this is okay. Does anyone have any tips on how to practice this? As far as I know the game doesn't have a practice mode and without feedback I don't believe I'll learn anything. Should I change the default control mode to something different?

Thanks

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

When you say default, what buttons are you using exactly? Generally, when things start getting faster, control setups that involve the shoulder buttons will become easier than using the face buttons (L1/R1/R2, for example). The only problem is that it's a little more awkward than it was on the PS2 games, since the triggers obviously have a bit of throw to them.

Beyond that, if you're having trouble getting your fingers to do what your brain wants, it should come gradually with practice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.