Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 25, 2017

A mobile entry in the Animal Crossing series of life simulation games, putting players in the role of a camp manager as they form friendships with other camp-goers and build up their campsite.

How's the music in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Animal Crossing has excellent music. Sure K.K. gets all the love (as he should, that dog is a legend), but in New Leaf there's like 3 or 4 background songs for each hour of the day, and they're all perfect. Every time I hear one I just go "yes, this is exactly how I feel at 2am when it's partially cloudy."

Anyways, I thought I could safely ignore Pocket Camp but now I have the 2am partially cloudy song from New Leaf stuck in my head. So, is the music in Pocket Camp good? Is the game worth downloading just for that?

JoeDangerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been playing Pocket Camp off and on for years and, honestly: it's just ok. I almost feel like they try to get you to focus on everything but the music, assuming you have the phone muted due to commuting or playing it out in public elsewhere, so they prioritized resources into visuals and UI.

Oddly enough the I was thinking about this a lot ever since Animal Crossing: New Horizons was shown off. I can't get those bits of music out of my head but I had slight trouble recalling the tunes of Pocket Camp despite hearing it more often.

My overall takeaway? Download it anyway and give it a shot since it's free. I can't recommend it solely on the music, but maybe you play mobile games more often at home or with headphones in. It might feel rather cozy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.