Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Electronic Arts

Company »

EA is one of the largest publisher/developers in the video game industry.

Man, I guess I really wont be buying any more EA games.

• 107 results
    wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By wickedsc3

Good for you. I'm sure all these people will be singing a different tune when every developer has its own "Origin".

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By sjupp

Skipping a what looks to be pretty cool game because it's not on steam is the most fucking retarded thing ever.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By ajamafalous
    @BeachThunder said:

@Animasta said:

holy shit what's with you people?

doesn't want to use multiple DD sites (I use multiple but steam is obviously the main one and I have not used origin because they have no games I want), decides not to buy EA games which are not sold on platform of choice. Voting with the wallet and making a sound argument. apparently this makes you a crazy person!

fuck all y'all

Don't worry, it's just the typical "I had to sign up to something to get what I wanted, therefore I'm going to justify to myself that the service that I signed up for is great" type cognitive dissonance.

Yay, two sane people!
    NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By NicksCorner

I didnt want to purchase Mass Effect 3 via Origin. So I went to preorder at my local retail store.

As it turned out, that saved me 18$. WTF Origin?!

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Karl_Boss

I didn't realize people were so crazy about steam that they refuse to deal with any other program......good to know.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#106  Edited By Kidavenger

@Unknown_Pleasures said:

I didn't realize people were so crazy about steam that they refuse to deal with any other program......good to know.

I'll only speak for myself here, but it's not that I only want to use Steam, it that I don't want to use Origin. EA is the only company that has taken an active position against Steam, like it or not Steam is a great service and the leader in PC game distribution. EA could have built a legitimate competitor to Steam, there is absolutely nothing Steam does that can't be copied, but instead EA built... well nothing but a store mascuerading as a platform and have taken their games off of Steam, creating a problem for people that want to buy their games. People already invested in Steam, probably aren't going to use Origin ever, and especially not in it's current state, EA should focus on improving Origin to the point that people want to use it, not feel forced to use it.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By Animasta

@Unknown_Pleasures: I didn't realize people can't have a preferred platform... good to know.

(also I can get steamworks codes from amazon, greenmangaming, so...)

wicked_wumpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#108  Edited By wicked_wumpus

@Leptok: Thank you so much for letting us know this. I know I for one was waiting on the edge of my seat for what you had to say. Also, get over yourself and stop being such a Steam lemming.

prestonhedges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By prestonhedges

True story, most of the people in this thread work for Origin's PR department.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By WalkerD

I only buy games if they're on Origin. Steam? Fuck that shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.