Humble Bundle's Stand With Ukraine Bundle Now Live

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#1 FinalDasa  Moderator

If you've got a spare $40 and want a bunch of games, Warhammer/Pathfinder books, and an assortment of other goods then check out Humble Bundle's latest bundle in support of ongoing efforts in Ukraine.

All proceeds are going to humanitarian efforts in Ukraine. The charities are listed on the bundle page and include Razom for Ukraine, Direct Relief, International Medical Corps, and International Rescue Committee.

Quite a lot of great games on the list including Satisfactory, Back 4 Blood, Sunset Overdrive, Slay the Spire, Wargroove, and a bunch more.

See anything on the list that gets your goose going? Also, check out this thread for the itch.io bundle that also supports efforts in Ukraine if you're desiring a different lengthy list of games to buy and play.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is a pretty insane value and has much more mainstream appeal than the itch bundle so I hope it really takes off. I already own a lot of the stuff included so maybe i'll split it with some friends but some seriously good games in here. Plus Pathfinder, The Boys and The Incal!

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By brian_

Cool that Metro's on there. 4A's an Ukraine studio that moved headquarters back when Putin took Crimea. A reminder that this shit has been going on there for awhile. And also I like those games.