VinnyVania: Portable?

ak1mbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Feels like a loooonnnggg time since a proper show series on GB. Would love to see Vinny finally tackle the portable Castlevania games. Anyone else want summa' dat Drac?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I'd rather see him jump straight to Aria and the three DS games, but he seems like he's got what he wanted out of the franchise.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I would watch more VinnyVania for sure, but then again I'll watch just about anything Vinny wants to play.

If there were to be a VinnyVania revival, I would really want to see him play at least some of Castlevania on the Nintendo 64, I understand why he would NOT want to though - so I'm not wishing for a full playthrough - just an extended look :)

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I like Vinnyvania. I really enjoyed them bringing it back for Curse if the Moon 1 & 2 specifically. There are some games in the series I'd like to see them play, but I'm not gonna be picky. If Vinny would be down with playing any of them, I'd watch it.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By liquiddragon

How about a Catherine playthrough, call it Karavella. :D

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm always down to watch this series, b t I get the impression Vinny isn't as into the Metroidvania style of the newer games. It feels like he's happy with the two of that style that he played.

Personally, I wish we could get an old school game for Vinny to bash his head up against. Some of the most entertaining shit was watching how good he got at the earlier levels of Castlevania 1 while he worked towards beating it.