What kind of guitar do you have? Also, your favorite.

TheChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheChaos

I love the sound of a Les Paul. Which is why it's what I got it.  

Epiphone Les Paul 
Epiphone Les Paul 

I hope to have enough cash for a Gibson Les Paul, but with all these games coming out that's not likely.
Stabbers_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Stabbers_McGee

I only play a little, but I have a fairly cheap Yamaha acoustic (wood body, though, so it still sounds nice) and an Epiphone with an SG body.

Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mariek430

No Caption Provided
BC RIch Warlock is what I got, the new 2010 models are my favorite as they look awesome. Sucks i'm left handed or i might think of getting one.
lukeissxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lukeissxc

Right now I'm just playing my dad's old Alvarez acoustic guitar. He bought it back in 1979 and it plays great. I'm looking to get a good electric guitar soon and I've narrowed it down to a few different Ibanez models. I really like the way their guitars play and they seem to have good tonal quality and great sustain plus 24 frets gives me more to play with. Ibanez also makes some good guitars at pretty affordable prices compared to other companies  which is good for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of money to spend.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kmdrkul

I own a '78 Gibson Flying V, an Ibanez AF-95 artcore series, and an Epiphone Hummingbird replica acoustic.  I also have a shitty-ass Ibanez bass that I got for free.

I play the V the most.  I need to change the pickups on the Ibanez; that guitar sounds like shit plugged in. 

Ideally I'd love to own an old school, natural finish Telecaster, or a Gretsch White Falcon. 

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By BulletproofMonk

Sterling JP50  
      Sterling JP50