User Lists: 42

#1  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
stantongrouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Nice, it's good when the NIS non-Disgaea strategy games get rereleased so a few more people to have a got at them. Phantom Brave wasn't a favourite of mine but I like Soul Nomad a whole lot. I'm still waiting for a Makai Kingdom PC or Switch rerelease, I mean I could dig out the PS2 and play it but convenience would be good.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Oh sure, I could probably be convinced to play Soul Nomad again, I remember quite liking that game. Not too big on Phantom Brave but I guess it makes sense since some amount of the work was already done with the PC re-release all those years ago. Would have loved to have something like ZHP instead so here's hoping for that in the future.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Phantom Brave was conceptually interesting and the combat satisfying, but it may have been both too cutesy and hard.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

There's an...edge to Soul Nomad that I have my doubts will hold up all that well but it's an interesting game.

Phantom Brave was never for me though, despite being a fun game to break mechanically.

Genessee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Shoulda been Makai Kingdom instead of SN. I had real issues with that game's narrative and One Uber Room To just steamrolling the game strat.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I own three versions of Phantom Brave and have probably played them all for the grand total of about an hour. I like Disgaea, but something about PB never clicked with me.

I'm all on board for a ZHP re-release. It's a bummer that the two PS3 "sequels" went way less weird.