Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Plus

Concept »

PlayStation Plus is a premium PlayStation Network subscription service.

Far Cry 3, Dragon's Dogma DA, SF X Tekken, Katamari (EU)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Yo! PS Plus is yet again crazy awesome this month. October's EU Instant Game Collection offerings are...

I highly recommend Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for anyone who is into RPGs. It might take a dozen hours or so to really get going, but damn is it ever a ride worth taking all the way to the end.

As a devout hater of Ubisoft's trademark design of introducing annoying artifice to their open world games, I've not played Far Cry 2 & 3, but always kinda wanted to. Guess now I'll see if my prejudice holds true for Far Cry 3 or not. And that for *free*. Lucky me! As for the Vita stuff, I will certainly touch my Katamari, whatever that means. Guess I'm slightly curious about Street Fighter X Tekken, but I'm kinda over fighting games again.

Anyways, just a heads-up. If you don't mind drowning in games, PS+ is really something you should consider adding to your life, if you haven't yet.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Good lord, Dark Arisen already?

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

jeez, you people in the Uk get badass deals.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperWristBands

Super jealous about that Katamari game. Would really like to try one of those but I don't want to pay for one...

Also Dark Arisen is a great game.

Also also, anyone jumping into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen should listen to this and then you'll know the only thing you may have missed from the original release (yeah, I take pretty much every opportunity to link this masterpiece).

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust

The NA offerings are Kingdoms of Amalur, Shadow of the Colossus, Poker Night 2 and Hotline Miami for the PS3. I've played Amalur and liked it well enough. I'd prefer Dragon's Dogma but I don't get crazy over the UK getting better games because, most of the time, they show up state-side within a few months. I can wait.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Super jealous about that Katamari game. Would really like to try one of those but I don't want to pay for one...

Also also, anyone jumping into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen should listen to this and then you'll know the only thing you may have missed from the original release (yeah, I take pretty much every opportunity to link this masterpiece).

Damn straight, it blew my mind they took that song out of the main menu. I understand it annoyed some people but come on!

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

@karkarov said:

@superwristbands said:

Damn straight, it blew my mind they took that song out of the main menu. I understand it annoyed some people but come on!

Right on brother. Just ain't the same without my fly into free.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Wow. Both of those console games are less than a year old and also great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.