Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Assassin's Creed 2 Teaser Site Teases Italian Renaissance

• 61 results
    Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By Alphazero

The first, and only, game where I got all 1000 achievment points. Loved it.

I've been thinking about it since then, and I think part of the reason I liked it so much was because it could actually get crowded. I got so used to endless post-apocalyptic wasteland after post-apocalyptic wasteland where the half dozen people you do see at any one time are all shooting at you. This had crowds to sneak through and hide in. Good stuff.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Media_Master

such a tease.....

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By LiquidPrince

Hold a mirror to the screen reveals:

Game Informer 4.16.09

They did that because that was what Da Vinci used to do in his journals. He used to research forbidden things so he would write them flipped using a mirror so that no one would be able to understand it.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By randiolo
    Doogie2K said:
    "Well, they had Jerusalem, Acre, and Damascus within a five-minute horse ride of each other in the first game, so maybe Revolutionary France and Renaissance Italy are just at opposite ends of the overworld.Paris, Venice, and Geneva sounds like a nice vacation. ;)"
    This sounds like whats going to happen.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By LiquidPrince

The renaissance actually sounds far better then the French Revolution. I'm so pleased.

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Rapture

oh yeah assassins 2

RagingLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By RagingLion

The camera thing is really cool and I got it to work after nicking a webcam off my housemate.  Someone has also managed to work out the 2nd and 3rd symbols somehow.  Videos here: First symbol, Second symbol, third symbol.

But the most interesting thing for my money are the numerous hints that your ancestor in this one will be able to fly or glide with a pair of wings.

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NickM

And, why did people still listen to Pachter? I dont know what got to Jeff and Ryan, because I specifically recall Jeff dissing him quite some time ago. I mean, come on! He's the guy who said that GTA III would sell 200k copies.

But anyway this sounds like an awesome setting. Much better than you running around in tight pants and white wig during the French Revolution.

destro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By destro

Siiiiiiick. The Renaissance is the perfect Era for an Assassins Creed game. I assume that Leonardo will be in the game, but not someone who you kill. I'm going to guess that Leonardo helps you/gives you missions, plus make new weapons and gadgets for you. I suspect that you could be working for the Illuminati in this game.............not a bad theory.

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NickM
    @ randiolo:

That's impossible, since there is an almost a 200 years times difference between the end of the Italian Renaissance and the French revolution. Unless they have several protagonists, I cant see that happening.  That would be awesome though.
    bOse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By bOse

ok so this will be interesting

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.