Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

sorry but i need help and dunno where to go?

waketowakekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By waketowakekid

Now i know this is going way back but i did not know anywhere to put it. I am playing Assassins Creed 1. I have been reading about the templar glitches. I have played the game 2 times thru trying to get all the templars. I am stuck at 59 both times. None of the flags ever glitched. So I am guessing that since I have not had any problems with that then the templars should not be glitched. I have checked each spot 4X. I have tried to open different memories and scour the Kingdom. I have the maps of all the locations. It is driving me nuts. Has anyone got this achievement? Am i crazy trying to max out these last 40 gamerscore points? Anone have any ideas I havent tried? 

O and i did clear my cache.

thanks

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Bouke

Maybe post on the Assassins Creed 1 forum, also; go play AC2, it is much better then the first game! No flag collecting!
    waketowakekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By waketowakekid

ok sorry. after countless hours of searching and playing i finally got it and maxed out the game. the maps i printed out from www.gamesradar.com did not include one very important templar location. luckily i found a site that showed where the last templar was located. Sorrry to put this post in the assassin creed 2 section. Finally after 72 hours of doing nothing other than assassins creed i can sleep LOL.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.