Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

what would you like to do?

N3vsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By N3vsta

What would you like to do in assassins creed 2?
    personally i would like to have to work in a team to asasinate a target, like thowing knives at two of the guards at the same time( like in cod 4). Also maybe a few horse fights that would be... interesting
    Finally i'd like to have a proper duel mode based only on fighting.
    what would you like to see?
    p.s check out my blog!!

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By atejas

1- More stealth orientation- i.e. make it harder to escape

2- fix the combat(remove counters and regen health)
    3- GET RID OF THE MAGICAL ROCK THAT MIND-CONTROLS PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY, I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD ENDING.
    SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SpecTackle
    atejas said:
    "1- More stealth orientation- i.e. make it harder to escape
    2- fix the combat(remove counters and regen health)
    3- GET RID OF THE MAGICAL ROCK THAT MIND-CONTROLS PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY, I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD ENDING.
    "
    OMGAWZ SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU

and what not...

Anyway, I would like to see less shitty side missions, more diverse side missions or just something to replace those fucking side missions.
    N3vsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By N3vsta

yeah. the ending wasn't brilliant

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bennyishere

Maybe add that crossbow they teased us with in the CG opening cinematic.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead

Besides pretty much everything else mention in this thread, I'd like to see the game in another time period all together. At the end of the first game, it was pretty much said that the storyline had been building for thousands of years, so another game focusing on Altair, or at least Altair in that middle-eastern situation, just seems stupid and short sighted.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb

-Make combat harder, I honestly would have to TRY to die.

-Give a MUCH bigger damage penalty from falling.

-An ending that doesn't kinda suck.

-A new time period.

-Incentive to sneak, I could stand in one spot and counter every guard in the city as they come at me. Make it far more difficult to escape.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By PureRok

Assassin's Creed 2 will take place in the future (the game's present). Obviously it's not going to happen in the past; if any of you beat the game you would know that.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Snail

This wiki page shouldn't exist... We know the game is coming but we don't know when, nor do we know anything about it. We don't even know if Altair is on it, and yet he is listed as a character.

Anyway, I would like more variety on missions.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Bulldog19892

Counters shouldn't be instant kills, and the enemies should attack more often instead of just standing around taking turns charging at you. It should be like a brawl. Climbing should be a whole shit load faster, and I hate it when I get caught in a 'dangling' or 'landing' animation and have to wait for a second before he starts moving again.

I also hate it when you hold down the sprint button to run up certain objects, and he jumps on the wrong one, or decides to run up the wall instead, another animation that takes way too long, especially if there's nothing up there to grab onto.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By guiseppe

I would love to not have to repeat the same missions over and over again. I would also like a more 'free' assassination system that gives more choices of how to assassinate your targets adn then reward you for good performance on them. Yeah I know, that's Hitman, but AC could learn a couple of things from that game. That's what I'd want at least.

IVIorpheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By IVIorpheus

N3vsta said:

i would like to have to work in a team to asasinate a target, like thowing knives at two of the guards at the same time.

I like this idea.
    I'd also like to have to be able to assassinate two people at the same time, which is now possible due to the dual hidden blades....

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By CL60
    Bulldog19892 said:
    "and the enemies should attack more often instead of just standing around taking turns charging at you.
    Back to this again are we? It's too add to the immersion factor...why would all of them just rush you at once and accidentally cut each others heads/limbs off? They wouldn't, so the only logical way at going about it would be to go one on one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.