Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

Delivery Requests Bug? Help

lucaskane37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lucaskane37

Please help, I am trying to do 100 % of the game, so I am doing the delivery requests, everything was okay in the other delivery requests, but now on the items of the of the EASTERN NEW YORK, I already have all the items, but after I got the last thing, nothing happened, Did not appeared the message for I talk with my contact, I cannot deliver the items, why? Someone knows what is happening? Thanks

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thomasnash

I had this bug as well, or a similar one. Are you able to see the guy you need to deliver it to, and then push the button to hand them over? For me it was that I would go to him, hit the button, and then nothing would happen. The solution was basically to make sure you didn't move until the completion popped up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.