Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

Banjo-Kazooie

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By time allen

Oh Banjo, how I missed you.

I have to say, Banjo-Kazooie has really impressed me. Having played the original in my earlier days, I have pretty fond memories of the series, and this addition doesn't harm the nostalgic effect at all. Vehicle creation and control is as simple as can be, and it works perfectly (well, nothing is perfect, but this is pretty darn near). The game made me chuckle a few times, too.

Banjo and Kazooie
    Banjo and Kazooie
    sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sfighter21
    Staff said:
    Has been deleted..
    Is that legal?  lol.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Glad you're enjoying it, dude. I've had plenty of fun with it. I need to get back to it, though. It gets pretty hard later on. I also downloaded the DLC which is supposed to be even more challenging, but haven't tried any of that stuff yet.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#4  Edited By ArbitraryWater

This game is awesome, although some of the later challenges are pretty frustrating because of the way that the vehicles handle, but I am content with having the 90 something jiggies out of 130.

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By bennym6

im gonna get the game

Timmmycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Timmmycap

I got the game at launch but did not pre-order. I should have becuase a month later I bought the Original Banjo-Kazooie, well worth it.  I kept waiting for the DLC and now it is finally here!! I only played a few challenges but so far it seems fun.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Luke

I bought Nuts and Bolts last month.  I made it to Level 4 (Banjo Land, or something) before I just had too much going on in life and with other games. 

I definitely need to get back to it though, as I think about it nearly ever day and it's driving me mad :p 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.