Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Please help me finish batman arkham aslyum!!!!! ( Spoilers)

lordbazuco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By lordbazuco

So. I'm really close to the end of the game. I just finished the boss battle with ivy, and joker invited me to the party. While trying to navigate there, I accidently went to the batcave. I have been trying to find a way back to the main island for over an hour now. I've been leaving through the opening in the wall that you used the ultra bat claw to break through. But when I follow that path it either leads me in a circle back to the batcave or through a vent

The vent takes me back to the sewers and I can go to intensive care, croc's lair or the main sewage platforming part. But I can't go back up to leave through intensive care cause of the elevator. Croc's lair goes nowhere. And if i try to leave through the main sewage port to west arkham, I can't pass through the electric barriers. As far as I can tell the plants are blocking the way to north arkham too.

I'm playing on the xbox360, off a disk. Is there a way out of this? or am I just stuck forever. I was really liking this game, but If I just broke it, this will probably prevent me from wanting arkham city. So please please help me if you can.

lordbazuco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordbazuco

So. I'm really close to the end of the game. I just finished the boss battle with ivy, and joker invited me to the party. While trying to navigate there, I accidently went to the batcave. I have been trying to find a way back to the main island for over an hour now. I've been leaving through the opening in the wall that you used the ultra bat claw to break through. But when I follow that path it either leads me in a circle back to the batcave or through a vent

The vent takes me back to the sewers and I can go to intensive care, croc's lair or the main sewage platforming part. But I can't go back up to leave through intensive care cause of the elevator. Croc's lair goes nowhere. And if i try to leave through the main sewage port to west arkham, I can't pass through the electric barriers. As far as I can tell the plants are blocking the way to north arkham too.

I'm playing on the xbox360, off a disk. Is there a way out of this? or am I just stuck forever. I was really liking this game, but If I just broke it, this will probably prevent me from wanting arkham city. So please please help me if you can.

SwiprNOSEwipng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SwiprNOSEwipng

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me when I played this game, unfortunately that was about 2 years ago when the game came out. There IS a way out though, I think it is just hard to see due to weird lighting/camera angles.

lordbazuco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordbazuco

@SwiprNOSEwipng: At least I know to keep looking. Thanks.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60

You can get out. I just forget how. Been a while. I was just going around in circles for a bit too. But I figured it out.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MrKlorox

You gotta pull down a wall in the batcave with the ultra batclaw, then glide around the cliffs outside.

Go here http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/Batman:_Arkham_Asylum_-_PC_PS3_XB360/Riddler%27s_Challenge and scroll down to the CAVES section. Then look for Riddler Trophy #16 and follow the directions.

edit: And if you're in the main sewer junction (where all the weak bricks and ledges are) there should be an exit up top and an exit down below (#11 on the map in the link to the west, or near #22 to the north).

BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By BombKareshi

You're lucky. I once got stuck because I couldn't find the freakin' Batcave!

lordbazuco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordbazuco

@MrKlorox: I'll try that out. thanks a lot for the help

lordbazuco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordbazuco

@MrKlorox: it worked! thank you so much. I just finished the game too. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.