Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1943

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 08, 2009

Return to the Pacific Theater in this simpler, downloadable, console-exclusive sequel to the massive World War II first-person shooter Battlefield 1942. It was later shut down on December 2023.

Best kills/best streaks

Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Hannibal

Anyone got any good stories about things you did?

My best streak was probably when I got on one of the AA guns at one of the bases in Guadalcanal. I was able to camp there and shoot down 6 planes and 2 bombers, but by then I had pissed them off and a tank and a jeep came speeding at the base. I didn't notice until they had been there for a second, but I had put 3 explosives down and I pulled the trigger hoping to get a few of them. I ended up killing at least 3 of them, probably a fourth since the scroller on the bottom moved too quickly. I went back on the AA gun and shot down 3 more planes before getting ambushed.

My best kill was on Iwo Jima, I shot a sniper from the mountain all the way down to a bunker near the airfield and got a headshot. It was on my first attempt so I felt so awesome that I decided to never shoot at anyone past the lighthouse with the sniper again just so I can say the only time I tried it I got it.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Damn, your best streak was strait Ramboesque.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain

I remember after a good while of hiding on the little island on Iwo Jima with my sniper rifle and being found all the time, I got into a new game and went there again, not one single person could figure out I was on that island and I got 18 kills in a row before a whole crowd of people figured out where I was at once and drove a landing boat into me from behind lol. Most of them headshots and I remember taking a potshot at a speeding jeep on the mountaintop, pop went the guys head my jaw hit the floor lol!

Other than that the next best would be 5 kills ina  row in the plane, flew under the passageway and the two guys chasing me blew up, the dude I was chasing hit another plan the my guys wreckage smashed into me, somehow I managed to regain momentum seconds before smashing into the water, I went on to shoot down another guy before being blasted by AA for flying too close to their carrier lol.
    birchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By birchman

Oh boy, my memory isn't what was, so I barely remember what I did yesterday, haha. But slicing up people with a sword or setting a headshot with a sniper makes me all happy.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By super_machine

I got about 8 kills in the plane once. When I get on a roll I cant be stopped. As long as there is no AA fire not much can stop me when Im in the air.

My best kills. Once I was flying and I saw an enemy plane  flying low and slow for a bombing run. So I flew up behind him and over, then dropped my bomb on his plane and killed him.
    Another good kill was when I planted C4 on a jeep, then drove it down to a hot zone. I saw a tank firing on my team and I bailed from the jeep and let it roll next to the enemy tank, then I dropped the hammer. I got two kills. Then almost immediately, another tank came rolling up over a bridge. Before he saw me I laid three more charges on the road and ran into a trench for cover. I saw the tank roll up to my trap and boom!. Two more kills.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By angelkanarias

I killed someone randomly shooting a grenade launcher. and I also killed a guy that was in a bunker throwing a bomb from a jet into the bunker.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By super_machine

I was in a serious dog fight last night, but I got the upper hand. However the guy bailed out, but I still went after him as he was parachuting down. I couldnt get my nose low enough to open fire so as I passed over him I let my bombs drop and got the kill. My first mid air, anti parachute bombing attempt was a success. 

On IwoJima I saw some dude taking the bunker flag next to the airport. So I planted three charges on a jeep and drove over there full speed. As I approached the enemy couldnt see me coming from the airport because of the small ridge next to the bunker.  I launched my jeep off the ridge towards the bunker flag and bailed out mid air. As soon as I hit the ground I set off my charges and got the kill. I think that guy was pretty surprised.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Bouke

My best killing streak was when i dropped into a game that was well underway, i played Marines and picked the Rifleman on Iwo Jima. I spawned near the bunkers near the airfield and killed 9 enemies before getting killed by a tank. After that i was 2 or 3rd on my team, and the rest of the round i killed maybe 3 enemies, so i guess my luck ran out...
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By natetodamax

I parachuted down onto the enemy's carrier once as a sniper. I threw a stick of TNT on one of the planes, sat behind an AA gun, and when a bad guy jumped in the plane and took off, I blew him up in mid air. Hilarious.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Andorski
    My best kill streak was around 15 kills.  It was on Guadalcanal, and my team had every flag except for the one on top of the hill (if looking through the barricade, the air raid is on the left and the extra plane is on the right).  I just got a tank and shot down everyone that tried to move forward from that position.  It really showed how cheap the tank turret is at long distances.

My best kill was when a tank was approaching me in Wake Island.  It was on a bridge and it just spotted me hiding behind a rock.  I pulled out my grenade launcher and blew up the bridge before they could shoot at me.  The tank fell in the shallow water and exploded, killing the tank and the passenger.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.