Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1943

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 08, 2009

Return to the Pacific Theater in this simpler, downloadable, console-exclusive sequel to the massive World War II first-person shooter Battlefield 1942. It was later shut down on December 2023.

wtf Battlefield

RedSpartan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedSpartan104

I purchased battlefield 1943 a few hours after  it came out for download on the 360 and have not been to connect to one single match. I know the servers are overloaded, but this is bullshit. Dice and Microsoft should have been prepared, and after paying to play online, and also for the game this big of a professional mistake is inexcusable.

krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By krystians

I just keep trying to log in, and after 5-10 minutes it ends up working. After that I stay in that game so I don't have to reconnect. But they really should create a huge patch to fix all the bugs and give up the next future map pack for free! 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I'm playing on the PS3 version fine, there is a little lag every now and then but nothing big.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ImperiousRix

Although I've managed to get about a good 4-5 hours playing the game so far, its taken me forever to join games and I end up having to resort to the dirty trick of scouring my recent friends list for people in the midst of a game, and then attempting to join it in progress.  I hope the actual matchmaking gets fixed soon.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.