Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 23, 2008

The venerable Battlefield franchise returns for its second console-only outing, this time with a fleshed out single player campaign and a new multiplayer game mode, Gold Rush.

People who like conquest better than gold rush

lkpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lkpower

I personally enjoy conquest a lot more than Gold Rush, the pacing is better and it allows for more action because of how the control points are spread out. People can no longer simply sit on the artillery for the entire game but that's just my opinion.

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Do your hobbies include camping than conquest might be for you but seriously all flags are out in the open meaning you have to kill everyone nearby the flag and search every building for that one hiding camper. Gold Rush is 2x better and yes I played battlefield modern combat but this conquest is broken.

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Subway

I haven't played conquest, mainly because I got bored shitless with BF once I got to the highest rank.

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
    Subway said:
    "I haven't played conquest, mainly because I got bored shitless with BF once I got to the highest rank."

Me too but dont go back conquest is horrible in this and promotes camping
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Subway
    HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
    "Subway said:
    "I haven't played conquest, mainly because I got bored shitless with BF once I got to the highest rank."

Me too but dont go back conquest is horrible in this and promotes camping"
    Thanks for the heads up, I can't stand campers.
    lkpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lkpower

People camp crates in gold rush all the time... its something that has always been a problem in BF games so.... Deal with it. I put this thread up for people who like conquest... I understand why you hate it but your posting in the wrong place... I was hoping to find others that like conquest but apparently all people ever do is complain about this game. People have done nothing but complain since the games release. My advice, if you hate this game stop move on from it and find another one. Apparently people don't know an appreciation thread from a hate thread anymore...

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
    LKPOWER said:
    "People camp crates in gold rush all the time... its something that has always been a problem in BF games so.... Deal with it. I put this thread up for people who like conquest... I understand why you hate it but your posting in the wrong place... I was hoping to find others that like conquest but apparently all people ever do is complain about this game. People have done nothing but complain since the games release. My advice, if you hate this game stop move on from it and find another one. Apparently people don't know an appreciation thread from a hate thread anymore..."

More campers though now since you dont unlock areas of the map so they sit there all game im not trying to hate on the game but you cant think conquest is that good in this
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#8  Edited By wefwefasdf

I enjoy Gold Rush more than Conquest.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Rowr

whats with all the whining about camping? those dudes are the easiest to kill, call in an airtrike or grenade spam them. bring in a tank.

Ive never found camping to be a problem in this game.

I only played a bit of conquest today and it seemed alright, good to have a change from goldrush.

lkpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lkpower

"Camping prevents the game from flowing and being played as it should be, where people should be constantly on the move around the map having skirmishes as both teams try to capture the same flag.

Camping stops the flow of the game, takes no skill and generally pisses everybody off as it prevents the skirmishes and mini battles which make battlefield games great.

"
    What your saying does have truth to it. I can't argue with that. but the reality is that campers are easy kills no matter how much they slow down the battle. We all want it to stop but the only way to change their ways is to keep killing them and maybe they'll understand that camping isn't worth it after their ratio is something like 5/21.
    Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Campers are easy to kill guys, and camping exists on any team playing defense for Goldrush.
    I enjoy Conquest. My biggest problem is there are only 4 maps, the rotation gets old.  Other than that, for the OP, I enjoy conquest.

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lamegame621

I will probably play more conquest when the first map pack for it comes out. until then its gold rush 75% of the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.