Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Bionic Commando is the follow-up to the NES classic of the same name. The game revolves around the protagonist's bionic arm used for swinging, and combat.

Is Bionic Commando short?

jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jNerd

Because I'm playing through on normal difficulty & it says I'm 48 minutes in & (68%) finished. WTF? Is this really a 2-3hr game?
    EDIT: I just r-ewatched Jeff's review & he said 6-8 so I'm evidentally just missing something.

plumeria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By plumeria

I had significantly more hours out of the game - and I wasn't trying to get all the collectables. You probably cannot call me a pro player ;o) but I think I have spent 14-15 hours going through the game. Jeff saying 6-8 seems right for someone a little more skilled than me.

jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By jNerd

Wow, this game has some range. lol. I just got to the Mechanical Worm Boss, about how much farther do I have? Anyone wanna guesstimate?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

About an hour and a half. At least, I think that was it for me because I remmeber carrying on from there and completing it much earlier than I expected.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ArchScabby

I don't think so man.  I heard that he's around 6 foot 5 inches.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

Depends on what difficulty you are on.  On easy settings, probably about 6-8 hours.  On Commando, it was double that time starting it for the first time.

Also, Worm Boss is about 70% or so...I believe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.