Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Bloodborne build exchange. (Post yours!)

perilator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just finished off two new builds (after deleting all the ones i had already) that I will be taking into The Old Hunters. One skill build and one arcane.

No Caption Provided

The Blades of Mercy have been my favorite weapon from day one pretty much, so I couldn't do without it. Went with Troubled Childhood for the 9 arcane to use Simon's Bowblade. 1 point in strength is technically wasted since I don't use Burial Blade much at all. Attire is all fashion. Will likely take this up to 110 meta later.

No Caption Provided

Arcane build for the fun of it. Obviously Cruel Fate for 5 BLT. Getting through the game with strength and skill at base is a damn chore, but slotting in an arcane gem makes it all worth it. Hunter Tools are meh generally, especially A Call Beyond. Hoping the DLC will bring some good stuff to the table. Attire is again all fashion. This one will likely stay at 100. Unless I come across something that needs higher stats. In that case again probably 110 meta. Rosmarinus is so sexy you don't even fucking know.

Post your builds. I recommend using the character planner at Mugenmonkey.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Huh, that site's interesting. I need to get back into this game. Is there some point to staying at level 10?

perilator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Do you mean 100? It's mostly for pvp. 100-120 is the most active meta in the community. It's supposedly the level range where builds are balanced best without everyone having everything. That's not saying there isn't pvp at other level ranges though. I just find it more fun to not have all stats at their caps.

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ToySoldier83

@rorie: Everything perilator666 is correct. But also keep in mind that the meta was also chosen because the PvP and Coop in the souls games (except Dark Souls 2) working on a +10% and -10% range. So while you can have your level 150 and find other players to play with, you won't be matched with those in the meta range (100-120).

Edit: Keep in mind that From Software has made it better for friends to player with one another despite these level restrictions. With rings in Dark Souls 2 and passwords in Bloodborne, but this only work for Coop and not PvP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.