Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

New Bloodborne Footage (Taipei Game Show)

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Disclaimer: One of the biggest attractions of the Souls series has been discovering things on your own, whether it is combat, exploration and tactics. If you want to stay relatively unsullied until the release date, get out!

So, as March 24th rapidly approaches, more and more details are coming out and I'm sure people are hungry for some new information. Playstation Hong Kong released this new video on Youtube, showcasing some of the controls and systems at play in From's newest title.

It starts really mundane, showing the controls for moving, using items, lock-on, and so on, but the real meat comes at 2:40, when they start highlighting the combat. Transforming weapons, out and mid combat, charging heavy attacks, recovering health by attacks. It's hardly anything brand new, but seeing this stuff evolve through multiple gameplay videos and teaser trailers just gets the blood pumping.

March seems so close, yet so far away...

On the other hand: I see "I'll rip out your brain!" becoming very annoying at some point.

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Junkboy

Awwwww yeah! Can't wait or this to be out. Thanks for link!

Also it's mostly like a training/learning video showing you controls and stuff with mostly same areas so if you've seen the trailers might as well watch. :p

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Evilsbane

I heard the same enemy NPC line repeated three or four times in this one video... I hope that it isn't that repetitive in the actual game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.