Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blue Dragon

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

An epic RPG from Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi that follows the journey of three friends - Shu, Kluke and Jiro - as they use newfound magical powers to challenge the evil, tyrannical wizard Nene.

Impossible Mode

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I have some characters I was thinking about starting an Impossible playthrough with. They are between levels 60-65. Do you think I would be struggle with this difficulty and these level characters?

verflucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By verflucht

I can't remember what level of strength that is, but I think that you should be fine. I am playing it through for the second time myself and all my characters are at level 99. Quite a few of my skills are at 99 as well. What I would say is that if you understand the accessories and which enemies are susceptible to which element, you should breeze through the majority of the game.

Just be prepared for the gold mecha and King Poo to make you cry.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyzygy
    @verflucht: I got to the area where King Poo was supposed to be and he wasn't there. I have no idea what is wrong, every other optional boss was there except for King Poo... 
    verflucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By verflucht

What a crock of..., poo! Bugs like that are a pain in the butt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.