Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Kittens playing = bye bye loot

knitlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By knitlife

I'm fostering some kittens and it's their "morning" right now...was sorting through a pile of loot a wonderful duder was gracious to mule for me after beating the Warrior...

and then one of the bastards jumped on the power strip and BYE BYE LOOT STAB STAB HOLD ME

Borderlands 2 why you no autosave orange things?

/vent

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thedj93

the PEOPLE demand pictures of these guilty kittens!

(solely as proof of course)

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ripelivejam

bout to flag this cause there are two and thought it was spam

i'll flag the other one :)

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By nightriff

I am so confused right now.......I think he killed the kittens

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TyCobb

Are you a 70 year old crazy cat lady? I ask because you have the word "knit" in your name and have multiple cats.

knitlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By knitlife

Whoops yeah, I posted in the wrong place. Thought I deleted it, but I guess not.

Proof:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And haha no I am not an old lady, I was happy with my one ginger cat but found these gals ^ (plus one now adopted) in the backyard one morning on a very rainy weekend. Their eyes were barely open, shit was flooding, what else was there to do but take them in? Bastards.

Anyway, I was more pissed bc that orange shield was just the second orange item I've seen in 30 hours of play. My GT is the same as my username here if anyone wants a friendly game - lvl 32 gunzerker and other classes in the teens.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By bybeach

Nice looking ginger cats, the other 2 are close to calicos (3 colors?). They are very good looking cats too.

One of my 2 cats is a ginger...they stop screwing things up after a while. Sort of...

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thedj93

@knitlife said:

Whoops yeah, I posted in the wrong place. Thought I deleted it, but I guess not.

Proof:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And haha no I am not an old lady, I was happy with my one ginger cat but found these gals ^ (plus one now adopted) in the backyard one morning on a very rainy weekend. Their eyes were barely open, shit was flooding, what else was there to do but take them in? Bastards.

Anyway, I was more pissed bc that orange shield was just the second orange item I've seen in 30 hours of play. My GT is the same as my username here if anyone wants a friendly game - lvl 32 gunzerker and other classes in the teens.

cool! i love cats. wish i wasnt so allegic tho

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.