Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Mechromancer Anarchy Stacks Disappearing?

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Getz

I'm pretty sure I'm not reloading prematurely like an idiot, and yet sometimes when I reload at the end of a clip my stacks are disappearing anyway. Anyone else having this problem, or am I just crazy? Seems to happen more with large clips than with shotguns and and pistols.

Eh, well I guess I can't even play the game right now unless I want to pay Microsoft 5 million dollars.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By jacksukeru

It hasn't happened to me in the time I've played it, but man, as a guy who likes to reload after every fired shot, and was actually encouraged to do so with my Zer0 Sniper spec, my finger is constantly itching when playing the Mechromancer.

Are they all just disappearing when you're reloading or do you just notice a decrease afterwards?

jolly137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jolly137

Same exact thing is happening to me. Even had discord kick in when it shouldn't have.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Yeah that tree scared me so I figured I'd use Little Big Trouble to learn the character. Now my Deathtrap has a laser that just WRECKS dudes.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By white

Apparently you can't keep Anarchy Stacks if you quit the game. Sucks balls >_>

DougQuaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DougQuaid

Since I downloaded the compatibility patch, anarchy definitely seems broken. Stacks are only supposed to drop off if you reload prematurely, but they will often fall off when you empty an entire clip.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rotnac

I've noticed this too but it was happening far more often yesterday than today. Sometimes just hitting the X button to open stuff while auto-reloading will make my stack disappear.

On the flipside I've also had my stack go up to over 60, when I've only got my skill level where the max should be 50.

OhHiMk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OhHiMk

Yeah the compatability patch did not help the Anarchy talent at all. Also I've lost stacks by opening a vending machine while my clip in my gun was fully reloaded.

lazarenth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By lazarenth

@Rotnac said:

I've noticed this too but it was happening far more often yesterday than today. Sometimes just hitting the X button to open stuff while auto-reloading will make my stack disappear.

On the flipside I've also had my stack go up to over 60, when I've only got my skill level where the max should be 50.

The default max Anarchy is 150

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Getz

@GenocidalKitten said:

When you get downed you lose Anarchy rapidly. Could that be it?

While I appreciate your input, I would like to remind you that I am not an idiot.

MrHammeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrHammeh

Yes this has happened to me as well. I even remapped my reload button as playing fps's its a habit to reload alot. It was suggested on the steam forums that this could be caused by lag if you are playing with someone else? Its happened to me since I started playing with a buddy of mine so I have yet to test it by myself.

marmalade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By marmalade

I've noticed this happens to me when I'm in someone else's game and am lagging really bad. When I host, however, I never have this problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Haven't had this happen to me yet. My problem is accidentally reloading when looting which I solved by emptying the clip before I start. Though I did laugh the first time she shouted "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" after I lost a full stack. Max Anarchy with max Close Enough turns you into an unstoppable killing machine add that with max More Pep and elemental Badass bonuses and you become death incarnate.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only problem i'm having is it's way too fucking easy to accidentally reload while i'm attempting to pick something up.

MrHammeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MrHammeh
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

I've not had the issue myself, but I've seen it suggested that this happens if you're using the Mechomancer in an online game and you're not the host.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Getz

@SpaceInsomniac said:

I've not had the issue myself, but I've seen it suggested that this happens if you're using the Mechomancer in an online game and you're not the host.

@Marmalade said:

I've noticed this happens to me when I'm in someone else's game and am lagging really bad. When I host, however, I never have this problem.

Yes, this appears to be the issue. I first encountered the bug playing Co-op, and haven't had any problems when playing by myself. Thanks for the info guys.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By penguindust

I haven't had a problem with reloading during the course of a fire-fight or squeezing off a few rounds to kick off the reload animation, but a few times when I've picked something up off the ground or even out of a chest, it's triggers as if a premature reload has occurred and depletes my stack. As such, I've learned to only pick up items when I have a full round in my gun. I'll switch out to another weapon just to pick up loot if necessary.

Still I am liking the character-class and find it much more playable than the Siren I had been playing. I loved the Siren in the first game but the sequel changes her Phase-power and I found it less useful than the original Phasewalk.

dropabombonit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dropabombonit

I have been going down the Little Big Trouble tree and you do so much damage with all the elemental effects. Also my deathtrap can clear an entire room without my mechromancer doing anything

Avatar image for gorndonfredoman
    gorndonfredoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By gorndonfredoman

This is from being in another person's game, if you host there's no issue. You can get discord and rational anarchist and start gaining accuracy and fire rate this way, spec out of anarchy, or wait for a fix.

Really disappointing for those of us who wanted to play the dlc with her.

Morklor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Morklor

I have noticed that as my mechromancer (xbox 360) gets hit, i loose anarchy. not good considering my build revolves around anarchy

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.