Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Hot Damn ! Borderlands Is Fun !

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By turbomonkey138

Well me and my mate went to go get Borderlands on Friday (that's when it came out in Europe) anyway so we played no stop till we got to about lvl 23 . And then with any game where you can choose different classes we had our first nerd argument . God it feels like Baulders gate  . Anyway . 

He said :

"Dude Sirens are way better than soldiers . Also you sub class says Leader i refuse to follow you anymore . (he likes to RP a little too much ;P)

And i was like :

"Oh yea lets prove it who the leader is ! " ( did i mention i like to RP also) 

We both smacked each other and it was ON ! 

I fucked him up . 

He underestimated my turret and seeming as i was medic spec i never got hurt xD 

Now this is what makes it so cool the fact you can just say fuck it i anit following you anymore lets fight to see who is the victor . 

Oh and i have a habit of killing this mate in every game but on this game i heal him when i shoot him :) 

GAME OF THE YEAR EVERY YEAR !!!  xD

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

Well me and my mate went to go get Borderlands on Friday (that's when it came out in Europe) anyway so we played no stop till we got to about lvl 23 . And then with any game where you can choose different classes we had our first nerd argument . God it feels like Baulders gate  . Anyway . 

He said :

"Dude Sirens are way better than soldiers . Also you sub class says Leader i refuse to follow you anymore . (he likes to RP a little too much ;P)

And i was like :

"Oh yea lets prove it who the leader is ! " ( did i mention i like to RP also) 

We both smacked each other and it was ON ! 

I fucked him up . 

He underestimated my turret and seeming as i was medic spec i never got hurt xD 

Now this is what makes it so cool the fact you can just say fuck it i anit following you anymore lets fight to see who is the victor . 

Oh and i have a habit of killing this mate in every game but on this game i heal him when i shoot him :) 

GAME OF THE YEAR EVERY YEAR !!!  xD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.