Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Broforce

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 15, 2015

A ridiculously violent platform shooter game about being action heroes from the '80s, '90s and 00's.

Anyone played this yet?

sparkysanxion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got this today (mainly because my 14 yr old nephew was round and we decided it looked pretty cool)

It's some proper dumb fun. Just ridiculous....in a good way.

leafhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Bought it today and am having a shit ton of fun with it. Some of it is a little upsetting (melee characters aren't super effective) but for an alpha its great

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. Beat it in 2-3 hours of frenzied explosions. Then I went back and did another hour and a half today. Unlocked all the Bros and am just running the levels and Brosplosioning everything.

It's basically like the free demo they put up a while ago, but way more of that. Which is fucking awesome.

I love everything about it so far. Looking forward to seeing what they do with it. Also, "Explosions 3.0: What is Broforce without better explosions? Ongoing revisions and additions to the explosions are tantamount to fulfilling Broforce's destiny."

I kinda wish there was like, god mode + infinite bombs. Or fuck it, just infinite bombs. Because that would be beautiful.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

it is pretty fun... and sadly short. 4 players is kinda crazy (and not really is a good way). totally worth getting for a few bucks :)

Loading Video...

Spitznock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's going on with the weird input pause at the start of levels? Anyone else noticing that?

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

@spitznock: Yeah, I got that too. It doesn't really cause me to die or anything terrible, but it is weird.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitznock: Yeah, I got that too. It doesn't really cause me to die or anything terrible, but it is weird.

I'm having that happen on PS4. The devs have put up a link on twitter for bug feedback, so I told them that was happening, hopefully it gets patched because it has actually caused me to die a few times. In my rush to get through the level, I'll jump forward or something, then lose all control and get shot or fall to my death.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This is kind of like Contra, Worms, and Super Time Force had a weird pixel art baby. It's fun, but I wish the controls were a little tighter. It's hard to get out of the way of bullets or anything. The best thing you can do is not stand anywhere you can be shot.

advocatefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a really fun game but the frame rate and AUDIO quality drops are so significant that they dampen my enjoyment of the game. How does this happen? I'm sure everyone is going to run to say it's because the PS4 just isn't powerful but how could that possibly effect a game like this?

sparkysanxion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got it on ps4 also....and I have to say, it's a much better experience on the PC.

Although I've not played the PC version since a lot of the updates, so they might be more comparable than I think.

But from what I remember, the controls were tighter, and the pauses/loading between levels was a lot less.

I'm deffo not enjoying it on ps4 as much as I did last year on PC :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.