Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bullet Witch

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 27, 2007

Bullet Witch is a third-person shooter, which follows a young witch as she tries to save humanity from a demon army.

Soooo... Bullet Witch is on Steam

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

https://store.steampowered.com/app/696180/Bullet_Witch/

I don't know who asked for this, but I suppose this is a +1 for video game preservation. I was always tempted to try this game since I'm a mild fan of mindless third-person shooter stuff (I have a lot of hours in the various Earth Defense Force games), but every time I see it in action it's pretty clear that this ain't a good time. It appears to be a pretty cut and dry port with not much going on than an FPS bump, and the only user review at the time of this writing is none too kind.

Still, though, it's only $15 ($13 on sale right now), and I've spent more money on worse things.

shinofkod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I actually enjoyed this game quite a bit back in the day. Definitely a bad game but there was something I found enjoyable about it. Enough to play it start to finish three times.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This doesn't really look like my kind of thing, but god bless devs for bringing games like this to steam. There are so many weird B games stuck on old consoles, and emulators only get you so far sometimes.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spent about 3 hours stuck on the first level of this game because of one enemy that was hidden somewhere I could never find, gave up and never went back.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

15$ is way too much.

Panfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was always one of those bad B games from the 360 era I wanted to try but just never got around to so seeing this has made by really happy.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Somebody will do a Let's Play of it at some point.

BrunoTheThird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only Platinum had made it. The concept, the look, music, and general vibe were always dope, but the gameplay is completely flat. Enemies barely react to your shots; it's like shooting cardboard cutouts. They should've gone full arcade mode, with flashing enemies and shootable stuff, damage numbers flying all over the shop, etc.

If you want to spend $15 out of curiosity, do it; it's a perfect example of a missed opportunity.

Avatar image for vincentvendetta
    VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Cavia lives.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.