Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 17, 2006

Rockstar swaps gangsters for delinquents in their open-world formula, giving players control of a new student at a rough-and-tumble private school.

Double Backflip

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Anyone else ever pull off a double backflip on a bike in Bully? After many attempts at locations all over the town, I finally found a spot where I was able to pull it. Now you're not rewarded anything for doing it, but this is an accomplishment I discovered and was quite proud of. Though perhaps I'm not the only one, so have any of you others landed the trick?

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Subway

I didn't know you could do backflips at all hahaha.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Haha, yeah, dude. If you pass the shop class, you unlock a BMX bike that can do backflips. Though, I think a lot of people had a real hard time with the shop class.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dudacles

The joystick movements in Shop are really tough. If I'm not already turning the stick properly before the prompt shows up, the game always reads it as though I turned it the wrong way, supposedly because I slightly nudge it in that direction as I move the stick to the edge of its axis.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.