Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Connectivity Issues on Ps4

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Title pretty much says it all, I've been experiencing some pretty awful lag and was curious if anyone else has the same issue. When I look at the player list the ping meters are going crazy, jumping from one bar to five every few seconds. I haven't really played COD multiplayer the past teo iterations but my understanding was their servers usually hold up on launch pretty well?

Maybe I'm mistaken but I just wanna see if I'm the only one experiencing the issue. I've got s lot of rubberbanding and just cheneral hitching that you'd expect while playing a game with a bad connection.

soul101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been getting it too, going from 1 bar to full bars. I'm not experiencing any real lag though, seems like a ping reporting error more than actual lag spikes

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm not getting lag but I have had a few freezes.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@soul101: to be fair mine has mostly been this but in a few cases it was actually quite choppy usually when I would double jump and instantly be back on the ground or appear where I was jumping too in about .2 seconds.

groin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There are servers for match making but once you're in-game it's all peer-to-peer connections. Occasionally, someone with limited bandwidth will end up hosting a game and everyone will have a laggy experience. This is the Call of Duty experience.

Vastaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Have been fine so far, my brother who has a worse connection than me has said he has experienced lag before but i can't say i've noticed it. Game has crashed a couple of times on me though :\

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.