Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 12, 2018

The Call of Duty release for 2018 ditches a traditional single-player campaign in favor of expanded multiplayer and Zombies modes and a battle royale mode known as Blackout.

Giant Bomb Unofficial BLOPS 4 Discord Server

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dourin

Call of Duty seems pretty good this year! But for some reason, hype around these parts seems to have died out since the beta. Let's change that! Enter the Giant Bomb Unofficial BLOPS 4 Discord Server (hereby referred to has "the server").

No Caption Provided

As of now, the server is a multiplatform server, so no matter where or what mode you're playing, hop on in and say hello! If traffic really starts to pick up on the server, we'll look at breaking out each platform to their own servers, but at least as of yet, I don't anticipate that being a problem. If you see a channel missing that you would like added, just dm me on discord and I'll get it added.

This seems to be the first game on the Battle.net Launcher with this warning
    This seems to be the first game on the Battle.net Launcher with this warning

Last note: The server is open to all, but please note when forming groups that, as with other games on Battle.net, it appears each region is separate. So if you want to play cross-region, you all need to connect to the same regional servers from the Battle.net Launcher before launching the game. However, doing so does not carry any of your progress, friends, or apparently, current patches to the other regions.

And sorry for this posts formatting. I know it's poop.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice work and great logo!

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cool, hopefully it becomes active. I want to group up with some people for Blackout squads.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.