Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 06, 2015

Set 40 years after the events of Black Ops II, the twelfth installment of the Call of Duty series brings advanced robotics and biotic augmentations to the clandestine operations of the Black Ops storyline.

Black Ops III streaming, videos, and unscored reviews now allowed

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Full reviews don't hit until tonight, but Black Ops III streaming, videos, and unscored reviews are now officially allowed. This applies to all game content, including the campaign, multiplayer, and zombies.

For example, here's just one of the many you tube streams going on now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5PXC7tkF2c

Here's IGN's unscored review:

Here's a last gen vs current gen comparison:

And here you can find more Black Ops III videos than you can count.

If you plan to buy the PS4 version, feel free to join the PS4 community that I setup the other day.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

That actually looks really really good.

This might be the first CoD I buy in years.

Fly53Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A friend has told me that unless I pre order, I won't be getting Nuke Town or Giant Zombies. Is this true? I live in the UK and my plan was to just pick it up in Sainsburys on my lunch break: however I really want Giant Zombies. Is my friend accurate? Amazon is telling me if I order within 4 hours I can still pre order, however it will incur a bigger shipping charge... :-(

Any advise is greatly welcomed, thanks!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@fly53corps said:

A friend has told me that unless I pre order, I won't be getting Nuke Town or Giant Zombies. Is this true? I live in the UK and my plan was to just pick it up in Sainsburys on my lunch break: however I really want Giant Zombies. Is my friend accurate? Amazon is telling me if I order within 4 hours I can still pre order, however it will incur a bigger shipping charge... :-(

Any advise is greatly welcomed, thanks!

If it's like the US, it's part true and part not true. Nuketown is the pre-order bonus, but it also might just be included in any of the first release copies of the game. That happens sometimes. The Giant zombies map is separate from the main zombies map--that one being Shadows of Evil--and has nothing to do with a pre-order. The Giant zombies map is available on day one, and is automatically unlocked with the purchase of the season pass, * which will eventually lead to additional multiplayer and zombies DLC.

If I were you, I'd check with local retailers and see if they still have pre-orders available. If not, you could just not pay for the super fast Amazon shipping and get it several days from now. If you can't wait, I'm sure they'll probably make nuketown available as a separate purchase eventually.

* [edit] correction, see post below.

Fly53Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks very much for the advise!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@fly53corps said:

Thanks very much for the advise!

After looking into it to be sure, I unfortunately may have been mistaken. The Giant is available in the more expensive collectors edition of the game that includes the season pass, but I'm not sure if it will be available to non-collectors edition owners. My guess is that it will become part of the season pass, but it may be exclusive to the collectors edition for a little while, or it may eventually be sold separately. So far, it's hard to find solid info about it.

The Digital Deluxe version likely includes The Giant as well, so you might consider checking into that. Sorry about the confusion.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fly53corps: pre-ordering any version that's more expensive than the standard edition will grant you the giant map. Nuketown is a pre-order bonus to any version you decide to go with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.