Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Modern Warfare 3 Ending Discussion Thread (Spoilers Duh!)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

What did you think of the ending to Modern Warfare 3, did you like how everything wrapped up?

I really liked the ending, I loved how the end mission was just Price and Yuri mowing dudes down in massive armour suits, I didn't really care to much when Yuri died, but Soaps death hit me hard, cause Soap was awesome. I liked how towards the end of the game when Yuri is telling his backstory it flashes back to MW and MW2, thats when it tells you "Dude this is the end of the trilogy."

This may not be the last Call of Duty game, but i think this is the last we will see of Captain Price.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By valrog

I also loved the ending. And I hope they don't ruin the next game by brining back Price. Also, Soap's death would be much more dramatic if he wasn't mortally wounded every 20 minutes.

Skel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Skel

Didn't care much for all of the quicktime events, but yeah, things wrapped up well. The campaign was a lot of fun, I'm glad I played through it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.