Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Champions Online

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

Champions Online is a superhero action-MMORPG for PC. It was developed by Cryptic Studios, the makers of City of Heroes.

(Champions Online) I'm putting a team together...

• 86 results
    matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By matt

I kinda like  The League of Extraordinary Luchadeers :D Since i can play do you want me to grab any guild names?

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Babble

You should make the guild name: "The Bomb Squad".

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By matt

It looks like i cant make a Supergroup at the moment...

No Caption Provided
    SoulTaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By SoulTaker

I'll join.  I'll most likely get it off steam tomorrow.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By citizenjp
    @Matt said:
    " It looks like i cant make a Supergroup at the moment...

No Caption Provided
    "
    Hmm alrighty then...guess we'll hav to wait then. Wat lvl r u anyways? U gona start a new toon with me or wat? :P
    matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By matt

Level 10 at the moment but im gonna be out all day today so you have plently of time to catch up :)

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By citizenjp

Alrighty then sounds good hehe, I'll prbly be hooked for a good while if it indeed goes live at midnight tomorrow (I hope). So hows the leveling an stuff?

juice8367

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By juice8367
    @SoulTaker said:
    " I'll join.  I'll most likely get it off steam tomorrow. "
    Ditto.  I'm new to this thing called MMOing so be gentle.
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59  Edited By crusader8463

I would join you guys but i have been playing since January and this game gets old fast. So i wont be buying it sadly, but i hope this works out for you guys. If the game was like Guild Wars where it didn't cost a monthly fee i would buy it in a heart beat. Its fun, and i would defiantly play it from time to time but not if i would have to pay every time i felt like playing it for a few days. Here is hoping they release the character maker as a separate app like they did for City of Heroes in Europe. That thing i can play with for hours.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By citizenjp

HEY GUYS! Poll is up for the SG name decision. Check it out and choose wisely:

http://www.giantbomb.com/champions-online/61-21508/champions-online-giant-bomb-supergroup-final-name-decision-choose-wisely/35-259987/

Vao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Vao

Some friends and i are gonna be getting it. might look you up ingame when the servers finally come up.

Terra1909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Terra1909

I'm really tempted to get this game, but I realllly don't want to give my life away to an MMO. If I give in I'll join up.

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By citizenjp

HEAR YE HEAR YE! The votes are in! It's now 12am Sept.1st and the voting is done and the winner is......

THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY LUCHADEER!

Thanks to those who voted and who are going to participate on launch! See you in game! Look for CitizenJP tomorrow...er...today...later today...alot later lol.

osmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#65  Edited By osmiles

Once I'm able to download the game off of steam I'm defiantly in.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#66  Edited By citizenkane

I really liked the demo and love the character creation, but I am still hesitant to delve into MMORPGs.  With a web design internship on top of school and work, I wouldn't have as much time as I would want to have to get involved in an MMORPG, even with the 3 day weekends I have.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By citizenkane
    @Matt said:
    "  I'm in. I just bought a lifetime subscription (because I'm a sucker) and should probably make the most out of it. Hell maybe i can make Pascual 2.0 "
    You should do this and make him look exactly like your old Pascual in your avatar.
    citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By citizenjp
    @CitizenKane: 
    WHOA! Another Citizen lol. Anywho, yeah that's completely understandable with your schedule and stuff. Mine isn't as intense sounding, but I'm just trying to work on my GPA to transfer into a university...but I just love online gaming too much and it really sucks up my time lol.
    matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By matt
    citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By citizenkane
    @CitizenJP said:
    " @CitizenKane:  WHOA! Another Citizen lol. Anywho, yeah that's completely understandable with your schedule and stuff. Mine isn't as intense sounding, but I'm just trying to work on my GPA to transfer into a university...but I just love online gaming too much and it really sucks up my time lol. "
     There are so many other games I want to play this Fall that even with 3-day weekend I wouldn't have enough time to get my money's worth out of an MMO.

What are you studying in school?  I'm graduating in the Spring with an AA in Web Design(it's taken longer than anticipated, but no biggie).  I want to go Full Sail and enroll in their Web Development program, but I don't know where I am going to get the money without having mountains of student loans.  It would still be worth it, but I want to look at different options first, like scholarships and grants.
    citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By citizenjp
    @CitizenKane said:
    " @CitizenJP said:
    " @CitizenKane:  WHOA! Another Citizen lol. Anywho, yeah that's completely understandable with your schedule and stuff. Mine isn't as intense sounding, but I'm just trying to work on my GPA to transfer into a university...but I just love online gaming too much and it really sucks up my time lol. "
     There are so many other games I want to play this Fall that even with 3-day weekend I wouldn't have enough time to get my money's worth out of an MMO. What are you studying in school?  I'm graduating in the Spring with an AA in Web Design(it's taken longer than anticipated, but no biggie).  I want to go Full Sail and enroll in their Web Development program, but I don't know where I am going to get the money without having mountains of student loans.  It would still be worth it, but I want to look at different options first, like scholarships and grants. "

Dude that's so funny that you mentioned Full Sail cuz I used to go to the one in Orlando, FL last year! I was studying Game Art and then I transfered to Recording Arts, but I chose to leave the school because it was way expensive for my folks and I really kinda wanted to get away from the partying haha. But don't get me wrong, its an excellent school and it takes alooooot of dedication there but you got it! Right now I'm working on Audio Engineering because I'm a musician and I like making beats and recording and stuff hehe. Full Sail really got me into that whole scene with the Recording thing but Game Art was fun too, but I really don't practice that much drawing and art now-a-days, mostly music now.
    citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By citizenkane
    @CitizenJP said:

" @CitizenKane said:

" @CitizenJP said:
     There are so many other games I want to play this Fall that even with 3-day weekend I wouldn't have enough time to get my money's worth out of an MMO. What are you studying in school?  I'm graduating in the Spring with an AA in Web Design(it's taken longer than anticipated, but no biggie).  I want to go Full Sail and enroll in their Web Development program, but I don't know where I am going to get the money without having mountains of student loans.  It would still be worth it, but I want to look at different options first, like scholarships and grants. "

Dude that's so funny that you mentioned Full Sail cuz I used to go to the one in Orlando, FL last year! I was studying Game Art and then I transfered to Recording Arts, but I chose to leave the school because it was way expensive for my folks and I really kinda wanted to get away from the partying haha. But don't get me wrong, its an excellent school and it takes alooooot of dedication there but you got it! Right now I'm working on Audio Engineering because I'm a musician and I like making beats and recording and stuff hehe. Full Sail really got me into that whole scene with the Recording thing but Game Art was fun too, but I really don't practice that much drawing and art now-a-days, mostly music now.
    Yeah, it is expensive, which is why I am uncertain if I am able to go or not.  Plus, there is no on campus housing, so that makes the expenses even more burdening.

Speaking of music, I really need to get back into playing the piano.  I haven't played in a couple of years because of other stuff going on in my life, but now the piano in our house is retuned(it was so badly out of tuned before) and I have started playing again.  It looks like I haven't lost any of my touch.  I can probably thank that to my lineage to Franz Schubert.
    mattjam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#73  Edited By mattjam3000

Anyone going to open a Vent or TS channel for the group?

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By citizenjp
    @CitizenKane said:
    " @CitizenJP said:

" @CitizenKane said:

" @CitizenJP said:

Yeah, it is expensive, which is why I am uncertain if I am able to go or not.  Plus, there is no on campus housing, so that makes the expenses even more burdening.  Speaking of music, I really need to get back into playing the piano.  I haven't played in a couple of years because of other stuff going on in my life, but now the piano in our house is retuned(it was so badly out of tuned before) and I have started playing again.  It looks like I haven't lost any of my touch.  I can probably thank that to my lineage to Franz Schubert. "
    Lol awesome! I'm learning abit of keyboard on my part for like different effects and stuff to add variety to my beats, but I main as a Bass Guitarist and have been for the past 5 years. I'm pretty funky lolz, I'm tryin to get a mixtape together for the fall soon and I'll probably post it here on like the Off-Topic forum. :P
    matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By matt

I got a vent server you can all use

hostname or ip: teamevil.zapto.org
    port: 3240
    Password: monkey

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By matt
    citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By citizenjp

Awesome Matt, I got Steam so we good to go!
    Btw Luchadeer is already plural so u dont need the "S" at the end of it...so uh...I dno...if u jus wana redo the Steam group then...heh...I also jus realized the spelling error myself wen I made the Poll hehe so that was prbly my bad.  :)
    So like, in game it'll be "Luchadeer"

Edit: Jus checked out the Vent server and works so thats good and saw the Steam group.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By citizenkane
    @CitizenJP said:
    " @CitizenKane said:
    " @CitizenJP said:

" @CitizenKane said:

" @CitizenJP said:

Yeah, it is expensive, which is why I am uncertain if I am able to go or not.  Plus, there is no on campus housing, so that makes the expenses even more burdening.  Speaking of music, I really need to get back into playing the piano.  I haven't played in a couple of years because of other stuff going on in my life, but now the piano in our house is retuned(it was so badly out of tuned before) and I have started playing again.  It looks like I haven't lost any of my touch.  I can probably thank that to my lineage to Franz Schubert. "
    Lol awesome! I'm learning abit of keyboard on my part for like different effects and stuff to add variety to my beats, but I main as a Bass Guitarist and have been for the past 5 years. I'm pretty funky lolz, I'm tryin to get a mixtape together for the fall soon and I'll probably post it here on like the Off-Topic forum. :P "
    Nice.  I'll make sure to give it a listen when you post it. 
    Clockswork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Clockswork

I'm all in! :D

ThePhenomenal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ThePhenomenal1

well i've got the game set up now. my character's name is Khronus so send me messages in game to set some stuff up.

juice8367

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By juice8367

sheperd@juice8367

ThePhenomenal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ThePhenomenal1

oki guess mine is acctually Khronus@twistedkatana

ThePhenomenal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ThePhenomenal1
    @CitizenJP:  ehh... i guess i'll pass on that
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#84  Edited By Rowr

my laptop doesnt meet the min requirements graphically.

Im sad now 

:'(

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#85  Edited By demonbear

We'll need some feedback from you guys, so you can tell us your cool adventures! Pics help too! If it looks fun maybe i'll join!

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86  Edited By turbomonkey138

jut bought the game so im in . However steam is being gay and i cant download it

citizenjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By citizenjp

The SG has been formed! Follow this link to the new recruiting thread and message me or post ur handle to get invited. Thanks!

http://www.giantbomb.com/champions-online/61-21508/the-league-of-extraordinary-luchadeer-now-recruiting/35-260443/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.