Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cradle

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 25, 2015

A first-person adventure game with an abandoned android to rebuild and an abandoned amusement park to explore.

Fix up Mechanical Damsels in Cradle

Dougie_Com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dougie_Com

I’ve not had a proper interest in a science fiction game not predominantly featuring space exploration in quite a while. Bearing a large disposition for my ability to interpret and question, I sometimes find the realm of answers to be quite uninviting. Occasionally, however, I stumble upon a title that - while clearly owning an agenda for answers - prompts me to desire the very same answers it seeks to answer. Cradle, a science fiction adventure title produced by Flying Cafe for Semianimals, is one of those titles.

“Our goal is to deliver the player a specific emotional experience similar to what we may see in a night dream, where our life is completely different from the real one, with its own past and present. Cradle is a strange beautiful dream filled with anticipation of discovering a deep old mystery” - Ilya Tolmachev, Creative Director and Founder of Flying Cafe

Cradle sets players on a quest to restore the lost functionality your only companion; a mechanical girl, whom like yourself, has found herself residing near an equally neglected amusement park. Utilizing both the freedom of movement and the ability to interact with nearly everything around you to some end, players will piece together the solvent to the mysteries surrounding this strange locale. Who is this mechanical girl? Why is this amusement park deserted? And why, and possibly even how, did the girl and yourself end up here of all places?

Being purposefully enigmatic has only helped build some buzz around Cradle. With the game’s planned completion for this fall, we’ll hopefully not have to wait for too long to the previously pondered - and likely newly formed - questions answered. For more information about Cradle, check out the developers home site; and if you’re interested enough, give them a vote onGreenlight.

- Doug Comstock

Dougie_Com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dougie_Com

I’ve not had a proper interest in a science fiction game not predominantly featuring space exploration in quite a while. Bearing a large disposition for my ability to interpret and question, I sometimes find the realm of answers to be quite uninviting. Occasionally, however, I stumble upon a title that - while clearly owning an agenda for answers - prompts me to desire the very same answers it seeks to answer. Cradle, a science fiction adventure title produced by Flying Cafe for Semianimals, is one of those titles.

“Our goal is to deliver the player a specific emotional experience similar to what we may see in a night dream, where our life is completely different from the real one, with its own past and present. Cradle is a strange beautiful dream filled with anticipation of discovering a deep old mystery” - Ilya Tolmachev, Creative Director and Founder of Flying Cafe

Cradle sets players on a quest to restore the lost functionality your only companion; a mechanical girl, whom like yourself, has found herself residing near an equally neglected amusement park. Utilizing both the freedom of movement and the ability to interact with nearly everything around you to some end, players will piece together the solvent to the mysteries surrounding this strange locale. Who is this mechanical girl? Why is this amusement park deserted? And why, and possibly even how, did the girl and yourself end up here of all places?

Being purposefully enigmatic has only helped build some buzz around Cradle. With the game’s planned completion for this fall, we’ll hopefully not have to wait for too long to the previously pondered - and likely newly formed - questions answered. For more information about Cradle, check out the developers home site; and if you’re interested enough, give them a vote onGreenlight.

- Doug Comstock

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.