Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crusader Kings II

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The sequel to Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game that focuses mostly on the dynasties of medieval Europe. Games begin as early as 769 and can span until 1453. Expansions have expanded the game's scope to include the Middle East, India and the Eurasian Steppe.

Let's Play Some CKII Multiplayer!

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EquitasInvictus

Old Gods being around the corner for Crusader Kings II reminded me on how much I need to catch up on that game! I haven't played the last expansion allowing for the merchant factions to be playable, either.

So let's multiplayer, since I never played Crusader Kings II multiplayer before! Neither has @animasta, apparently. This would probably be the best possible way to enjoy new content!

Who would be in and when would be the best time to get this going?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Wait, this game has MP? How would you even do that, turn based? Also a MP game of this would take forever.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Wait, this game has MP? How would you even do that, turn based? Also a MP game of this would take forever.

why would it be turn based in the multiplayer? all you need to do is turn it to speed 3.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@rabidcentipede: To my understanding it's just players picking different characters with landed titles playing concurrently. Pretty sure the speed is adjustable and the host can adjust it.

It'd be cool and I can actually see it getting a little hectic playing CKII multiplayer at the fastest speed; I really want to try it out!

I know @snide tried it on one of the streams waaay back in the day and ran into trouble with someone else attempting to host i. Hopefully I'll figure out how to effectively host it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.