Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis Warhead

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 16, 2008

A standalone expansion pack to Crysis, Warhead's campaign follows Sergeant Michael 'Psycho' Sykes, as he faces his own trials and challenges on the other side of the island, parallel to the events of the first game.

I can't wait for this.

hckylvr88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hckylvr88

I was wondering what Psycho was up to.  I am curious to see how they interlace the storylines between Crysis and Warhead.

akn102991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By akn102991

I dont really care about the B level story, but the gameplay in crysis is some of the best FPS action I've ever played.  If its more of that (with the MP7!  Thats my Airsoft gun!) then I'll be compeltely satisfied.

Stange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Stange

I hope there is more frozen paradise areas in this game, and i really liked the Alien Mother ship from the last game, they should expand on that gameplay and make it more complex. And of course tons of jungle, but i really want them to expand on those other areas.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.