Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis Warhead

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 16, 2008

A standalone expansion pack to Crysis, Warhead's campaign follows Sergeant Michael 'Psycho' Sykes, as he faces his own trials and challenges on the other side of the island, parallel to the events of the first game.

Weapon Pickup in Multiplayer?

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By wefwefasdf

I just bought Crysis Warhead and loaded up the mutliplayer and jumped into a match. Everything is really cool except I have practically no idea what is going on... Is there a guide out there that explains Crysis Wars? I tried google but had no luck.
    Also, I start off with a pistol but everyone else has machines and shotguns so I easily get destroyed. Where do you pick up weapons? Does it have to do with your rank?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

No...maybe you were in a weird server, but they spawn around the map, and usually  where you spawn there are some around you to begin with...if not you gotta make do while you go around and just check out places, but you'll eventually get the weapon spawns. it depends what gametyp you're playing, so I can't tell what you exactly are doing, the pure team based things weapons aren't always right in your base you spawn at, but they are always nearby, or a drive to the next base away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.