Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

As Nomad, an elite soldier outfitted in a state-of-the-art Nanosuit that gives him superhuman abilities, infiltrate a North Korean-held island to rescue captured scientists... and face a reawakening ancient evil that threatens the entire world. Crysis is well known for its high system requirements and top of the line graphics.

Crysis Arrives for Consoles on October 4

• 154 results
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By RsistncE
    No Caption Provided
    jmsears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By jmsears

Man, I had no idea that console gamers were so insecure. Not 2 min go by and I have people misunderstanding and taking offense to my comments. Oh well, long live opinions and peoples' right to express them.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#153  Edited By ProfessorEss

Bad date. By the time I finish Dead Island, Gears and Dark Souls I'll be getting into Arkham Asylum, Saint's Row, Uncharted and Skyrim (to name a few). By the time I'm done with those I'm pretty sure my desire to finally see Crysis will be long forgotten.

abrasion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By abrasion

Console gamers finally get the GOOD Crysis, assuming they don't change much. They'll finally see just how bad Crysis 2 is :/ ugh

left4doof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By left4doof

@wolf_blitzer85 said:

@Vinny_Says said:

i was expecting 40 dollar, but 20 is even better. Crysis had no online multiplayer right?

It did have MP and it was actually pretty cool for a while. So is this a Games on Demand thing, or is 20 dollars the new 15? Bets on if GB loads up the original Crysis for comparison to the new one? I think they're all afraid of that game.

I think its a fair price . Its not really a run of the mill xbla game

superfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By superfriend

I like how most people in here have like 4-8 posts. Troll account influx?

Well, I loved the first Crysis when it was new. Couldn´t play it maxed out, but pretty close to it. Crysis 2 is a great game too, just different. Don´t lose your shit about it. I´m curious about this version.. a demo would be nice. Really hate all these Games on Demand things that keep popping up without any demo. So, maybe a QL to help us out?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.