Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Sector

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 25, 2008

Use your glaive to chop off your enemies' heads in this third-person action-shooter from D3 and Digital Extremes.

Just picked this game up.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Picked it up for 5 used at EB, kinda looking forward to playing this game. Anyone still play multiplayer?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Nobody plays the MP, well not enough. Maybe one game if you're lucky at a time. It's an alright Gears of War clone that is somewhat forgettable in the long run.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Megalon

I picked it up somewhat recently too..it's kind of cool, but didn't grab my attention much after a few hours into it. Though that probably has something to do with the crazy amount of games that came out recnetly, come to think of it. 

I got into one multiplayer match recently without much problem, but that may have been a fluke because I don't think there are many people still playing this. 
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Captain_Fookup

For 5 bucks you can't really go wrong also got viva pinata for 4 in really good condition.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

They've had it on sale for $10 new, so I was thinking of getting it, but eh... reviews of it weren't so great, so I've been reluctant. It is worth noting that this was the first ever revealed next-gen game for these set of consoles.

ahab88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By ahab88

Yeah, I picked it up a while back when GS put it on sale for $10. I played the first chapter, but then put it down in favor of Fallout 3, Prince of Persia and Fable 2. I'm just now getting back to it, but I have no complaints for buying it for $10.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Kratos81

I bought it when it came out.  I thought it was a shitty game. Then again I paid 60.00 and you paid 5.00.  You will get your moneys worth, I did not.

EventHorizon1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By EventHorizon1

This game, I think, is pretty underrated.  It is a fun shooter with the unique allure of using the glaive.  Pretty cool game for $10...

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Wolverine
    Captain_Fookup said:
    "Picked it up for 5 used at EB, kinda looking forward to playing this game. Anyone still play multiplayer?"
    $5 is a really good price for the game. I remember Jeff wasn't crazy about it though. Tell us how you like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.