Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Cannot upgrade Divine Longsword +5?

Paboned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Paboned

I seem to have hit a wall, there is no option to upgrade my divine sword any more than it is from the smith below the church near Sens Fortress. Is there another smith I have to go to?

Thanks

escher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By escher

I'm bumping this one up because I'm in the same boat. My Divine +5 isn't listed in either "Modify Equipment" or "Reinforce Weapon." I feel like I'm still fairly early in the game, so is there some threshold that you have to be at to get past a Divine +5?

Smokay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Smokay

You get the large divine ember from the tomb of giants first then bring it to andre of astoras and he will ascend the weapon for you

escher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By escher

@Smokay: Ah, didn't realize there was a second ember. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.