Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

item trades

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By kerse

So I've been trying to farm a channeler's trident for a couple days now and I am about to give up on getting that knight's honor achievement, anyone in range of SL 132 on the xbox have one they'd be willing to trade? I have about 20 dragon scales, titanite chunks and twinkling titanite I'll never use, I also have a red titanite slab to spare, I also have pretty much every armor set and I'll probably never use anything but my paladin set or havel's armor, which I have 2 of now. Also I'd trade for a soul of sif and moonlight greatsword, I was stupid my first playthrough and used sif's soul for the souls and now I have to do ng+++ for the 3 weapons, moonlight greatsword I am not looking forward to trying to get although priscilla's dagger was easier than I was expecting.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

@kerse: You are aware that the MP in Dark Souls if P2P and zeroing on a specific player is a fucking chore. Good luck though.

Seauton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Seauton

You'll probably have better luck going here: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/ and checking with the live chat thing. Pretty useful.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Turambar

Unless things have changed since Demon's Souls, you don't need to keep the trident, just have it in your inventory temporarily for it to count.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By kerse

@mordukai: Yeah I know, but it seems like less of a chore than farming that trident lol.

@Seauton: Yeah I'll try in that chat I suppose, thanks.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mordukai

@kerse: Yeah man. I'd still o for farming then trying to connect to a specific person. If it was Demon's Souls then I would have helped you right away but...

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By colorbrandon

@kerse: Have solaire kill the channeler in the undead parish, almost 100% drop if solaire kills him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.